• D E T A I L S •
The front of the earrings is coated with a bio based resin, my signature style since 2010.
• The back is left untouched so you can appreciate the record in all its groovy glory and the label is sealed with a varnish to prevent any staining on the paper label.
• Surprisingly lightweight.
• The long stylish hooks are stainless steel (lead & nickel free, tarnish free) and considered hypoallergenic for most ears.
• SIZE: the dangly parts are 24mm X 34mm. Including the hooks, they hang 48mm long.
• A definite conversation starter… better get ready.
• Oh! And no good records are harmed in the making of these so no need to worry you vinyl lovers out there.
Minimal Upcycled Earrings – Dana Recycled Vinyl Earrings
One of a kind vinyl record earrings that used to spin on a turntable in a retro sitting room back in the day? Yup. And even better; these were saved from ending up in a landfill after spending a looong time in a dusty shed, or attic… or who knows where.
I made this pair from a Harry Belafonte album called An Evening With Belafonte under the label RCA VICTOR. There’s only one pair like these in this whole wild world ssso better grab it if you like it.
All pieces are made with intention by Dana Jewellery in Killarney Co. Kerry, from vinyl records saved from ending up in landfill. Yup, trash has never looked better.
1 in stock
• D E T A I L S •
Hey ho! I’m Anne-Louise. Since 2010 I save your old vinyl records from going to landfill and upcycle them into unique wearable art. I design and make
all designs from my home studio in County Kerry in the beautiful south west of Ireland. Most of the records I use are unwanted and come from donations. I’ve cut up many many Top Of The Pops and James Last and his Orchestra but wouldn’t dare touching a Led Zeppelin of The Rolling Stones… well, unless they are unplayable and headed for the landfill of course.