Based at The Giants Causeway, each candle is designed, hand poured and packaged in house.
Made from a blend of soya beans & botanical oils. Só Soy candles use wax from suppliers that are responsibly and ethically minded.
Soy wax allows for a slower, sustainable burn that lasts longer than traditional petroleum based paraffin candles.
It is vital that you follow these safety tips when lighting your candle.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Be sure your candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep burning candles away from any drafts.
- Don’t burn your candle all the way down – know when to say goodbye, and leave 1/2 inch of wax in the bottom of the container.
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Place burning candles at least 10cm apart from one another.
- Use a snuffer to avoid hot wax splattering, and never use water to put out the flame.
- Trim your wick before burning so the flame doesn’t smoke, flicker or rise too high.
Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
CLP Information: Contains Benzyl salicylate, Citral, alpha-Hexylcinnamaldehyde, d-Limonene, p-t-Butyl-alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction.